Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ben and Erica!




My brother is an example to me! He found a wonderful girl, and they were married on Aug 22nd, 2009! Congratulations Ben and Erica! The wedding celebration started Friday Aug 21st. We went up Millcreek canyon for a tasty dinner of fried turkey and pulled pork. I saw some of my family that I have not seen in years. It was great to see all of them! I forgot to take pictures. I met Erica's family. Her dad is Eric Hipple who played professional football. Saturday was the big day! They were married around 12:30. That night we got all dressed up for a fancy dinner reception at Solitude! Thanks Ben and Erica!

3 comments:

Cecily said...

What a wonderful day!! I just love the pic of you two. It's beautiful.

Bob and Joy Bennett said...

Looks like a nice day. Weddings are so fun. :-)

Jacob said...

Thanks for the comments guys! Jessie, when are you going to post more photos of baby J?