Here are some pictures of my tooth! Mommy kinda pushed my mouth funny so you could see so I might look a little silly...
Sunday, August 9, 2009
My First Tooth!
Hello Everyone!!! Mommy thought I was teething lately because I have been eating everything, and she thought she felt a tooth coming up. I decided to show her today that she was right! I cut my first tooth today, and I was really brave about it too! I wasn't even very fussy lately, so I am hoping my next teeth come just as easily!
Here are some pictures of my tooth! Mommy kinda pushed my mouth funny so you could see so I might look a little silly...
Here are some pictures of my tooth! Mommy kinda pushed my mouth funny so you could see so I might look a little silly...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ohhhh how cute!
Congrats on the new tooth --- May you have many happy days of eating!
You are getting so big now! Congratulations on the tooth!
Sweet pics!
Wow! Congrats!
How exciting!
Post a Comment