Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Post

My little one has started to army crawl! She gets around quite quickly now. She likes to come find me when I am getting ready in the morning, or when I am trying to make dinner. We still need to work on "baby proofing" but we have it proofed enough for the stage she is in right now. Anyway... Here are some pics...




We went for a hike with some friends.





And then we went hiking again. It was really nice to get out with friends and enjoy the hike and the scenery.




Baby girl was able to sit in the cart for the first time without her carseat! She absolutely loved it!

She was sooo afraid of this balloon for awhile!

It has been COLD lately! I think she looks sooo cute in this! It makes me laugh when I see her in it.


We also did some fun photos of her for her being 8 months. It was really difficult to get her to cooperate. I would put her down and she would crawl away before I could get my camera. I ended up liking them, but I think they could have been better if I had help...






5 comments:

deserae said...

It was fun hanging out yesterday. :) Jordan is a doll! So adorable!

Jessie said...

She is a beautiful girl! I can't believe she is that big!!!!

Bob and Joy Bennett said...

What a sweet, cute little girl!! Love the pictures.

Jacob said...

Thanks everyone!

Christine said...

Loved all the pics! Beautiful girl you've got there!