Thursday, August 20, 2009

What we have been up to in July and August

We have been sooo busy!!! I almost cannot believe how busy we have been. At the end of July me and my little one went to Price for Pioneer Days, and we stayed for International Days. Jacob couldn't come :( He had school and work. We had a booth for hairbows and headbands and stuff. I have put tons of time into making them and it was good to have something to work for and it was fun to finally do the booth. While we were there, we went to the rodeo. My sweet baby girl LOVED it! She got especially excited when the horses would come right in front of us.

Here she is hanging out in her Grandma's booth the day before.

After we were finally home again baby bug decided to feed herself one day... It was VERY messy but fun. She needed a bath after that.



Ashlee came and visited us for a little while, and we did some fun things. Jacob, Baby J, me, Ashlee, Charles, and my friend and her 2 kids went to the park and had a picnic. We brought badmitton, but come to find out that badmitton(frisbee too) doesn't work well in the wind... We had a watermelon bust.
Before:

After:

We went to a farm while Ashlee was here.


We also went to the zoo! It was fun watching our little one's reactions to all of the animals.









4 comments:

Jessie said...

I can't believe how big she is getting :) What a sweet little girl!

deserae said...

She is so beautiful!

Cecily said...

Jordyn is adorable. I bet you had so much fun at the Hogle Zoo! That place is so neat.

Beckie said...

she is SO cute! I love your hair bows. Very creative.
Great pictures at the zoo too