Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nesting!



Jessica and I have started building our nest. We have been cleaning, organizing, and going through everything. We really want the baby to have a nice nest to come home to. We even cleaned out our closet. I would also like to thank everyone that has bought items for our little baby girl!

My brother Ben bought us a very nice, adorable, and convertible crib! It is way sweet. I am even a little bit jealous of the crib :-). So, I would like to thank him. Thank you Ben! Jessica picked out the cute bedding! Thank you Jessica for that and everything else you have done!!!!The other photo is of a pink and soft changing pad with a very fun play gym that my Mom bought for us (I mean the baby)! Thanks you Mom!


4 comments:

Cecily said...

What a cute nursery!! I love the crib and bedding. I can't wait to meet your sweet little girl. Love you both!

Ty, Liz and Ethan said...

I remember putting up Ethan's crib before he was born... makes it even more real, huh? How exciting!

Unknown said...

The bedding is really cute. Hope you guys are doing great.
shonnee

Foerster family said...

I can't believe how close it is until she arrives. The crib bedding is super cute!!!