Here is a pic of Jacob and I on Christmas morning looking very unkempt.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas and such
Jacob drew Ashlee's name for Christmas, and so for his gift to her, we got a bunch of the family together to organize her room and make it so she had a place to sleep that felt more like her own space. On the 16th, we cleared out a bunch of stuff that had been stored in there for awhile, and we painted her walls. We brought a better bed down from upstairs, and set her room up so she would enjoy it. It took 2 whole days of hard work, and I hope she enjoys it. For Christmas, we came down on Tuesday to Price and spent part of the evening with Jacob's fam, and part with my family playing the dice game. We wrapped all our presents on Christmas Eve day, and then spent the whole day with Jacob's family, and Christmas morning too. We drove to my family's house in a bad snowstorm, but there was very few people on the road, so it wasn't too bad. We left for our apartment on Friday, and thankfully made it home safe through the crazy weather.
Here is a pic of Jacob and I on Christmas morning looking very unkempt.
Here is a pic of Jacob and I on Christmas morning looking very unkempt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was good to see you guys for a minute over the christmas break, thanks for stopping by.
shonnee
Post a Comment