Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hair cuts

We finally went out yesterday and got much needed haircuts. We went and got maternity pictures this morning, so we figured that was a really good reason to get our butts into a hair salon. So far, I really like how my hair came out. I have only styled it straight though, so only time will tell how it goes... I am not sure if the picture really shows how it looks, but I tried...
I figured I might as well show a pic of me as well, since I am getting pretty close to being done with being pregnant. Only 27 days till the due date! This was taken yesterday after our haircuts as well.
I don't know exactly when I will have my actual maternity pictures finished(edited and stuff), but I hope I get them done before the baby comes. Anyway... I hope everyone has a fabulous day!

7 comments:

Jacob said...

I Love the Hair! It's hard to imagen that we'll be parents in less than 1 month!

Bob and Joy Bennett said...

You both look so nice. Yes! Parenthood is almost here! Am so excited for you two!! :-) Aunt Joy

deserae said...

I love the hair too! I am excited to go to your baby shower!!!

Cecily said...

Nice hair cuts! p.s. We're having our ultrasound Feb. 16!

Ty, Liz and Ethan said...

Your hair looks really good! How much did you end up cutting off?

Foerster family said...

You look so cute!!! I can not wait to see pics of the baby!

Unknown said...

I like your hair it looks cute. I cant believe that your due date is so close now, very exciting!! -shonee