Saturday, April 3, 2010

Playing Blog Catch Up

Somebody had a birthday, and she absolutely loved her cake and especially her balloons.
While we were down visiting grandma and grandpa Beal, baby J tried on her uncle Jon's hat. She thought that was pretty neat.

She LOVES doggies and gets so excited when she sees one, although she hates it when they bark. She gets scared easily, so that totally freaks her out.

She loves spending time with her friends.

She gets sooo excited when she gets to brush her teeth. I think that just may be her favorite part of the day!

There is nothing wrong with getting comfy when you eat, and our sweet little girl sometimes takes that to the extreme. ;)

Aunt Tiz went on a mission to Jamaica. We all went down to see her speak at church and say goodbye.

Baby J just loves her aunt Tiz! We will sure miss her!

We found a horse, and our little girl loved sitting on it! Ashlee got on with her so we could have it move, and our little one got really scared.

Baby J's birthday party with some friends and family.

Jacob and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on March 18th! We took J with us to Rodizios(or however you spell it...) We had a really good time. We all enjoyed the food and our little girl did too! She tried lots of things and really enjoyed the pineapple stuff. I forget what it is called... Afterwards, we dropped her off for my friend to babysit her, and we went to the temple. It was really nice to go to the temple again. We don't get to go as often as I would like, but we are working on going more frequently.

My child loves to get into EVERYTHING, so we have to keep a really good eye on her and we have put up lots of things so she can't get them and have locks on the cabinets we don't want her in. I don't know how to keep her out of this though...

Notice what she is sitting in... Lol! I let her play with some of the dishes just so it isn't like I am restricting her from everything. She loves to sit in things that she barely fits in, so she brought this in from the kitchen to sit in... She also has tried to sit in a shoebox, and other random small containers we have around. She loves sticking things on her head. She will put clothing or a washcloth on her head and just start cracking up because she thinks it is sooo funny! :) It is very cute!

We got a new big girl carseat a while ago! She loves it! This is a pic of her first time in it.

We went to the park today and decorated cookies and stuff.

We also met the Easter Bunny. Not everyone was excited to do that...

We went to Smith's for an easter egg hunt this morning. It was really fun!




My little girl is already a total girly girl. She loves hair bows and hair flowers. She loves shoes and is totally enthralled with my belts. Anything sparkly catches her eye. She is very good as noticing when people are wearing necklaces, rings, earings other types of pretty things. She likes to try to dress herself to. One of her favorite things to play with is my purse. She just loves it.


Ashlee, Jacob, Little J, and I went to the park after conference today and we flew kites. It was fun, but I wish it had been a little windier... I don't wish that thought very often at all. Usually I wish it was less windy.

Oh, Little J has also started walking! She was a little afraid before, but she loves to walk as much as possible now. She is sooo proud of herself, and we are very proud of her too!


3 comments:

deserae said...

I love all the pics Jessica! Baby J is so adorable and sweet! I am glad we all got to hang out last week!

Cecily said...

Cute, cute pics. I'm excited to see her really walking a lot next time we get together.

Ty, Liz and Ethan said...

Cute pics! Your little girl sure is a sweetie!