Friday, September 3, 2010

It's been a really looonnnggg time, I know....

Hey everyone! I know it has been awhile since I last posted on the blog. Sooo much has happened! Our lives have definitely changed in the past months in big ways. Here are some highlights of what has happened:

-Jacob graduated!!! This is something he worked really hard for and I am so proud of him! I am now married to a Pharm. D!

-Jacob got hired on at an awesome company, which means we don't have to leave the state!

-Jacob passed his tests and now has his license!

-Our little girl is now "officially" in nursery

-Patricia and Derek got married

-Jessica Ori had a baby girl

-We started house shopping

-We found a house

-We are under contract on the house and should close really really soon! Yay to no more 1 bedroom apartment! I am also way excited to have my own washer and dryer.

-We found out that I am pregnant with baby #2. I have been so sick, I haven't been able to enjoy the news to its fullest yet, but we are pretty excited, and just hoping I can get over the morning sickness SOON!

I am sure more has happened but can't think right now.
Anyway...
Pictures will come later as I continue to feel better and less nauseous.

5 comments:

Jacob said...

This part of life is way exciting. I think that I am looking forward to the house the most! Then we can have everyone over.

Jessie said...

Wow! Life is going really well for you! So happy! Hope your sickness passes soon

deserae said...

I am excited to see your new place! Congrats on the upcoming baby! I wish you felt better though!

Cecily said...

Congratulations on Jacob's license and all the hard work that went into it!! That's so great! Congrats on Smith Baby #2, and on the house!!!!

Liz said...

Sounds like you are doing great! I'm so happy for you- you guys deserve the very best. :)