I thought that this was really cute! :)
Our favorite part was the gingerbread houses. It makes me want to make some fun and big gingerbread house sometime.
We did some kids crafts too. Baby girl got an elf wand, and it is one of her favorite toys at the moment. I couldn't get her to hold it or play with it for a picture though just barely... But here is what it looks like. And she really does like it.
We made a little jingle bell creature. She LOVES bells! Although I can't let her play with them because she will eat them. She got sooo excited about them!
We made a pom pom caterpillar for her too.
Our little one was able to sit on Santa's lap for the second day in a row! (different Santa's though...) She didn't cry this time! (I was surprised she cried the first time... I think she just cried a little the first time because she wanted me or her daddy to hold her and not someone she didn't know.)
3 comments:
How fun!! I do love the "Thing 1 and Thing 2" pictures! The "Up" Gingerbread house is AWESOME! How creative! I hope I can go before it's over. :) Thanks for the great photos.
The pictures are so cute Cant wait till I see you again Jess
Love all the pics! Jordyn is beautiful!
Post a Comment