Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Michelle

Michelle is gone to South Korea for a year to teach english. We will REALLY miss her and we are REALLY proud of her! Here are some pictures at the airport as we say goodbye. I threw in some cute pics of the little one at the end.







5 comments:

Cecily said...

Thanks for posting the pics of Michelle! You need to convince her that she needs a blog to document her stay in South Korea!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Cecily, it'd be very cool to read about how she's doing over there.

Looks like everyone's pretty sad to see her go. I bet she'll have a great time though!

Ty, Liz and Ethan said...

I agree too! Michelle should blog, great idea! Thanks for the pics. :) Your little one sure is cute.

Christine said...

I agree ---- So you have 4 people that say Michelle needs to blog! So she better. Cute, Cute pics of Jordyn. She is really a smiler!

Jacob said...

I 5th that. I hope she finds a way around all the internet security, so she can blog. Thanks for not posting any pics of me. Oh, and Jordyn is cute, thanks you all!