Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another First!

HI everyone! Baby J here. Sunday was an exciting day for me. Mommy and Daddy decided to see how I like rice cereal.

At first I wasn't so sure of this strange stuff...
Then I thought about it for a little bit...
I was glad my mommy and daddy were there with me.
It was such a strange new experience...
In the end though, I think I might like it! I think I will have to try it again sometime!

4 comments:

Cecily said...

I like all of her cute little faces!! So cute and funny! I think she likes the rice cereal!

Bob and Joy Bennett said...

What a little doll: she is just so cute!!

Foerster family said...

She is so cute! So much fun!!!

Ben Smith said...

She just keeps growing bigger.
I know about the blog now. Thanks for the link.