
Here is me at the pool! I look like I went swimming... But I really didn't... I got to wear a swimming suit though! And Daddy let me dip my feet in the water! It got cold pretty fast so we had to go back inside.

What do you think of my eyes? I also have a tongue! Can you see it? I can't but I am always sticking stuff in my mouth and licking them with my it.


This is a picture of my sleeping! Isn't that sweet?!? I am at Grandma's house and that is the box I like to sleep in sometimes. It is meant for babies to sleep in and I like it because mommy can put me by her in the livingroom when I nap. It is also great for traveling! I hope I don't grow out of it too soon...

2 comments:
The one of her sleeping is so cute! It kind of looks like she's praying in her sleep, lol.
I love the pics! I've been wondering when you'd post some new ones. She looks so cute!
Post a Comment