I have taken quite a few pictures with my professional camera too, but I haven't posted any yet... Hopefully I will get around to posting some from our mini photo sessions soon, but here are more point and shoot pics cause they are easier to go through and post. Anyway... Here are some from our everyday lives, just hanging around...

Blowing bubbles...

At the laundromat




Me and my baby

Tummy time

I was holding her on my lap, and she did this all by herself, so I had to get a picture!
6 comments:
Miss J is so beautiful!!! I love the bubble picture.
I'm glad to see you're using the blanket I made, made me feel good. :) Your little girl is so cute! I love it when you post new pictures!!!
How cute! It looks like she's growing just fine! :)
p.s. her little "I love you" hand is SO adorable!!
Sarah- I definately think so!
Liz- The blanket you gave us is one of our favorite tummy time blankets, it is the perfect size and thickness!
Cecily- I can't believe how big she is getting! She still fits in her newborn clothes, but she also is starting to fit into her 0-3 months clothes...
Post a Comment