Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Firsts

I put her in her swing for the first time today, and she seemed to think it was all right. Also, last night, we started the process of getting her to take a bottle to eat so other people can feed her sometimes too. She absolutely HATED it... I don't know how much success we will have with that, but we are going to keep trying. Just in case I have to leave her with someone for some reason, it would be nice to know she could eat while I was gone. Anyway... The rest of the pictures are just thrown in for fun.



6 comments:

Cecily said...

She is just so cute and so little. We need to stop by so we can see her again. How are you doing Jessica?

Bob and Joy Bennett said...

What a sweetie!

Jessie said...

CUTE! I also love the quilt! So cute!

Jacob said...

She looks so cute in the swing! Maybe after we get this whole bottle thing down, you could go to school for me, and I could stay home with her!:-)

Jacob said...

HoNeY I miss you both! I want to come home.

Jessica said...

I am doing all right. I get kinda bored and lonely though and wish we could go out...