

Here is an older photo. She is so cUtE when we wash her head! She makes the funnest faces! She seems to really enjoys it!
Can you find the ten items that are different in the bottom picture. Leave a comment and let me know how many you can find. I'll leave a comment later saying where the changes are.
3 comments:
1. Crest to Colgate
2. Water falling/not
3. Jessica's strand of hair
4. hairspray bigger
5. mirror gone
6. toothbrush in mirror gone
7. heart on cranberry juice
8. picture on Jordyn's clothes moved
9. reflection on counter of sprayer gone
10. toothbrush changes color
Wahoo!! Jordyn is still as cute as ever.
I love finding what is "off" in two pictures. It is just one of those things that I love to do...always have. haha.
very impressed. I think I found 10
1. heart on cranberry juice
2. missing tooth brush in reflection
3.missing bottle/or mirror next to soap dispenser
4. water running/not running
5. writing on sink
6.piece of mommy's hair
7. color of tooth brush changed
8.bottle closest to sink/mirror seemed bigger in one picture and not the other
9. one of the flowers is missing from baby's blanket
10. brand of tooth paste changed
Post a Comment