I had been looking forward to Thanksgiving for a couple months before it arrived. For Thanksgiving, Jacob, Ashlee, and I decided to make our own pies with homemade pie crust. We spent almost the whole day before making crust and pies. We even made a lattice top crust for the apple pie. I think it turned out wonderfully, but I think we should have thought a bit more beforehand about what part of the crust goes over and under and such... Anyway... I also got my flu shot that day. We were pretty busy. To my dismay, I woke up on Thanksgiving morning feeling horrible, sick, and weak... We spent the early afternoon with my family, and then we went to Ferron to spend some time with Jacob's family. I ended up spending almost the whole time just laying in a recliner feeling miserable. I felt like I was going to die or something and I was really worried. I could barely breath. Jacob and his dad gave me a blessing, and we ended up leaving earlier than we had planned. The next day I felt 100% better... I still have no clue what caused it. I was lucky that Michelle was coming on Sunday, cause I was able to stay in Wellington and celebrate a late Thanksgiving on Sunday with my family.




No comments:
Post a Comment