Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Birth!

02-03-2009 12:10 am I could not wait any longer to see my Mommy, so "Off to the Hospital" i told mommy and daddy!

Right after 4:01 pm I was able to be in the arms of my mom! I felt so relieved it was over! I was so happy to see my mommy!



Mommy was so HAPPY to see me!



Then they took me away and poked me, I needed my mommy!



My midwife Julie Jones and all of the nurses did such a great job at helping me meet my mommy!



Here is one of our first family photos! I think the guy in the blue shirt is my daddy!



This is me having some test done. My daddy stood by my side to help me when I cried!


Don't I have the most beautiful footprint! Mommy and Daddy think that I do!


My first bath!
It was a wonderful day! I met my Mom and Dad! I met my Grandma and Grandpa Beal, my Grandma and Grandpa Smith, Mary Ann, Wyatt, Paul, Ashlee, Jon, Pam, Michelle, Kris, Ryan, Cecily, Liz, and a little boy named Ethan. It was such a memorable day! I started to get tired and wondered what would happen tomorrow?

Here are a few more photos of Baby's Birth day!

3 comments:

Bob and Joy Bennett said...

What a sweetie!!

Unknown said...

how sweet....so what name did you guys decide to name her??

Clark and Alicia said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you! She's beautiful and SO incredibly blessed to come into your fam!