Tuesday, February 24, 2009

3 weeks old

Our baby is 3 weeks old today! It is also her due date today. Kinda strange to think about... We are enjoying being parents, but not enjoying the long nights... Thankfully I think her recent growth spurt is slowing down (hopefully I am not speaking too soon...) I need a little more sleep to function properly I think... We took her to a clinic on Sunday cause her tear duct apparently hasn't opened all the way, and found that she now weighs 6lbs 8oz! That is a whole pound bigger than when she was born! I could definately tell that she was getting bigger though cause she feels bigger. So we are very happy that she is starting to catch up.







5 comments:

Cecily said...

Happy 3 week birthday! She's still as cute as ever!

Jessie said...

She is such a sweet looking baby! Congrats on the birthday!

Ty, Liz and Ethan said...

I've been hoping that you'd post some more pictures! She is so cute!

Unknown said...

she is a very cute baby. -shonee

Jacob said...

Happy Due Date! She is so cute!