Like Jessica has been saying, the ultra sound was much more detailed than we thought it would be. Our baby would move around, suck her thumb, cover her face, and just be cute! She is going to be so cute! It was sweet! It is like watching a movie, but better because you could voom and see inside of her body. I wanted to share with everyone what it was kinda like. I don't know if it is just me, but this video is really touching! It amazes me to think about God and Life! And even though this is not little Baby Girl Smith, It still makes me a little emotional because it makes me wonder what little Baby Girl Smith is doing right now. Life is a Miracle!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the baby girl!!! Do you have a name picked out yet for her? I hope all is well with you two!
Post a Comment