Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sick... But really happy!

I have been really sick for quite some time. I have been put on multiple medications. I have felt completely miserable. I have had tons and tons of tests done. After waiting and waiting and waiting, they finally told me what it is... It's a girl. We are sooo excited! I know most people our blog probably already knew we were expecting, but I think a lot of my friends still don't know so I am really excited to share our news! I have never done this before, and I was sooo amazed at the ultrasound this morning. It is still kinda hard to believe. Life is incredible, and I think so much lately of how things grow. I have thought of how babies grow, and how fruits and vegetables and stuff grow, and I am dumbfounded. Anyway... I am glad to share our happy day news!

6 comments:

Beckie said...

Jessica that is GREAT!! Congrats!
Think of all the fun pictures you will get to take of your baby girl!
When is your due date?

deserae said...

Yay! I am so excited! Congratulations!

Foerster family said...

How far along are you? So Exciting!!!

Lori said...

Jessica!!! Yay!!!! Congratulations! That's awesome. Also- congrats on Jacob almost being done with school! perfect timing:)

Jessica said...

My due date is February, 27th 2009 and I am 19 weeks and a couple days along.

Cecily said...

Congratulations you two!! I'm so happy for you and Jacob.