Saturday, November 1, 2008

Deer Season

Last week, on Tuesday, Jacob and I hit 2 deer in the Oldsmobile on the way to a Halloween party... We are both fine, and so is the baby. The airbags thankfully did not deploy, and we still went to the party because I knew it would be a REALLY bad night if we just went home after that. The shop who fixed the car lent us a car without charge... The story doesn't end there though... Less than 7 days after hitting the deer in our car, (it was the following Monday)Jacob hit another deer on his way to school in the shop's car. It was a REALLY bad week... The shop thinks they can fix their car for less than our $500 deductible, which would be really nice if they can... He hit the deer in an odd place for deer too. It was by the light at 90th south, right by the freeway.

2 comments:

Cecily said...

Oh no! That is rotten luck! I'm glad all three of you are okay.

Ty, Liz and Ethan said...

That is so random! I'm glad you guys are ok!!!