Thursday, August 21, 2008
California
We went to California in July, but I haven't had a chance to post anything yet, until now. We have been pretty busy lately and had tons going on. It is good to be home, but we have had fun while we were away too.
This is a beach at Lake Tahoe. It reminded me of one of those movies like Dirty Dancing. The whole beach was full and looked kinda like this. I kinda thought it was funny...
Jacob and I camping with my family at Lake Tahoe. We had a bear come into our campsite. It came first at night, and then while we were making breakfast.
Us and our forest friend...
We saw quite a few of these. I hadn't seen one before(in real life), so I thought it was pretty cool.
This is Jacob and my Dad in a little boat my Dad had gotten. We all took a little spin in it. It was fun.
This is all of us. We were preparing for our tour of the Sunsweet plant. Don't we look gorgeous?.?.?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like you had a great time in California!! That bird looks pretty cool, and yes, you do look gorgeous in the last photo!! :)
Post a Comment