Thursday, March 27, 2008
Our Family Blog
K, so I decided I should start a blog about something other than photography... Very hard to do since that is a very large part of my life and everything I do. Anyway... I figure this will be a great place to post things and pictures that I would not normally post on my business blog. Where do I start?.?.? Here is what we are up to. Jacob is in pharmacy school at the University of Southern Nevada (South Jordan campus). He has about 2 1/2 years left till he graduates with his Doctorate of Pharmacy. He is working in an Albertson's pharmacy right now as an intern. As for me, I have my own photography business that I started in January 2007. I have come pretty far in the short period I have had to get it going. I have lots of free time, so I recently decided to be a part time nanny just to pass the time. It is so fun to be around little ones. We don't have any of our own yet, so I like to spend what time I can with other people kids cause they make me happy. We are nursery teachers in our ward as well, and we really enjoy it. And we are really excited because as of March 18th, we have been married for 3 years! Anyway... I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment